Jefferey Hutchison and Associates (JHA), the renowned New York-based firm, announced their 20th year anniversary as a world-leading fashion retail design firm.
For the last two decades, JHA has been a leader of retail design in the fashion industry, staying ahead of trends and pioneering what it means to be a good storyteller by establishing a unique style vocabulary that speaks to a brand’s message. This milestone anniversary has given the firm a chance to reflect on its mission of delivering an exceptional retail experience for the end-consumer in an environment that reflects the brand vision.
“I am very excited to mark the 20th anniversary of JHA. We have worked with many exceptional luxury retailers and brands over the years, and we look forward to continuing our journey for the years to come,” stated Jefferey Hutchison, Founder of Jeffrey Hutchison and Associates.
Early in his professional career, Jeffrey Hutchison developed a strong passion for the creative design process for luxury retail spaces, ultimately channeling his unique vision into building his own firm, JHA, which in short order established itself as one of the leading firms in the industry for high-end retail stores around the world.
“Nothing is more exciting than creating that special recipe which successfully combines the brand’s story with a well-tailored and beautiful space, while creating a successful financial business,” stated Hutchison.
This milestone comes on the heels of success for the company, including:
- Award for the Retail Design Institute’s 50th International Design Awards Competition for the eco-friendly Holt Renfrew Ogilvy in Montreal
- Award for Retail Design Institute’s 50th International Design Awards Competition for Ippolita in Chicago
- Shop! Awards, Silver Award, Specialty Store Over 25,000 SF for DFS T Galleria
- A.R.E. Award for the Joseph Abboud Madison Avenue store
- Retail Design Influencer Award, design: retail Portfolio Awards
- JHA’s Saks Fifth Avenue Project Named “Best Store Design of the Year”
- Elle Décor Names IPPOLITA Boutique One of “Best New Stores”
“It is more important than ever, in today’s fast-changing world, to think “outside the box” and to create unique, dynamic, and engaging physical retail spaces that provide memorable experiences for every customer that walks into a store, thus convincing them to keep coming back,” stated Hutchison.
To view JHA’s most prolific fashion retail buildings in its 20-year history, view their commemorative video.